We're looking for an enthusiastic and brilliantly organised Assistant Producer to join our team in London.
Someone with previous production or agency experience would be ideal, so
unfortunately this is not a job for a graduate just out of university. While making
great films is crucial, we also place a high value on providing impeccable client
Our clients are all FTSE 100 companies, global brands or charities, that are
market leaders in their respective fields, ranging from food and drink to
professional services to luxury items. From brief to delivery, you will assist the
senior production team in delivering high quality video communications.
22 January 2024
Up to £32,000 dependent on experience
Level / Experience
At least two years experience of working in an agency or production role
Working in the office
We do offer flexible-working but the role is predominantly office based. That means you must live within commuting distance of the studio in Central London and not be phased by the sometimes irregular hours that working in production invariably creates. We do not offer relocation packages or sponsor overseas visas to work in the UK.
Why Quite Frankly Productions?
Our videos have been connecting audiences since 2007 and in that time we’ve covered the world with hundreds of different stories. Quite Frankly offers a full production service, from creation through to distribution and we pride ourselves on a strong editorial mindset. With an in-house team of 20+ people and offices in London, New York and Bangalore our dedicated filmmakers regularly win awards for the creativity and quality of our films. Our Foundation makes pro-bono films for causes and charities that inspire us. A career at Quite Frankly Productions is more than just creating high quality films. We’re committed to delivering excellent client service, and working with people who understand our client’s business objectives. We are equal opportunities employer and place a strong emphasis on the importance of a great work life balance.
- At least two years experience of working in an agency or production role
- Experience of budget management
- Ideas around creative development
- Experience of on-set management
- Understand a post-production workflow
- Experience of managing client relationships
What you'll actually do
- Take briefs from clients
- Respond with proposals, treatments and costs
- Assist the Executive Producer to take projects into production
- Organise shoots / book crews / manage internal post-production resources
- Oversee transcriptions and translations
- Run single and multi-camera shoots
- Direct edits
- Direct voiceover recordings
- Regularly review budgets across all projects and take steps to limit overspend
- Attend client meetings and present ideas