We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Assistant on a part-time basis to help and learn from our in-house team.
From media managing and archiving on LTO, to maintaining and organizing our camera kit. This role is essential to the smooth running of our production and post-production processes.
This role is where a number of our in-house crew cut their teeth and is the perfect start for quick learning and career progression. Enthusiasm, a willingness to work hard and excellent attention to detail will get you far. So get in touch!
£22,500 annually pro rata
Level / Experience
- A diligent work ethic.
- An understanding of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve workflows.
- A real enthusiasm for proper organisation and discipline with media.
- A team player and keen to be part of an established production company.
- Proficiency with Mac OSX apps and software.
- Good time-management skills.